Rise Of The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Counters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xtanlee26
Admin
xtanlee26

Counters  Empty
PostSubject: Counters                 Counters  EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:07 pm

v3 : go middle buy v3 prevent vamp buy it , slayer 's protection , build end game towers at the back wall or block the other place to blink with end game towers ( magic immunity)

pick axe + blink : build end game towers block blink place , build diamond mine with tree ( regrow ) to block blink place .

v3x : buy v3x at middle prevent vamp buy it , change gender , blink away , fake humans(worst idea)

tree cutter + blink : build diamond mine with tree block blink place , end game towers block blink place .

tiny marines : (must)slayer max range , damage , godlike traning , putiry wall , (extra) kitty claws , avatars , armor .

claw of dreadlord : fairie wall ( worst idea, 2 armor can prevent die without armor then use claw of dreadlord own ), spike walls , slayer invulrable skill protect wall ( a bit effective only )

3 minute convert wood to gold soul rings : devine sheild

shades 's power ( a bunch of high damaged shades hit your back wall) : upgrade back wall stronger , rocket towers ( worst idea , because vampire can stand other side while the rocket tower shooting the vampire , and the shades doesn't stay near the vampire so they wont hurt and hit back wall = DOOM)

unholy graves : towers , slayers kill it

acid bomb : slayer 's invulrable ( while avatar or activated shield of light , make sure you activate avatar and cast invulrable when the powder is going to reach your wall , as the protection skill got bug that it will become vulrable again sometimes then armor decreased .

infernals : towers , slayers , infernal I blocks .

richochets , burst gems , suicide laden : tower defense at ultra research center 20 gold each. (not affect on all tents and walls wall of health got + hp if research tower defense and other buildings , tower defense also make the two layer building assasin blocker even tougher and impossible to kill the harvest )

Soul Burner : change gender

Pickaxle : dont build gold mine as blink blocker , slayer tavern starting ending end game towers or command centers which is magic immune cant shoot v3 on it .

Butcher trick : fullfill base ( make base full no space for unit to go in )
Back to top Go down
https://rotf.forumotion.com

Counters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise Of The Fallen :: Vampirism Speed Guides & Techniques :: Human - (Beginner)-
Jump to: